Due to uncooperative group members, Connor and I were joined with new team members Elliot and Seb which we were thankful for as it meant more support and more people for ideas and inspiration. However we came across a problem as Elliot and Seb were a lot further in to their project compared to us so we made an agreement that we would keep our projects separate but both be their supporting each other to get the best out of each others projects. I helped Elliot out with some final research planning this was beneficial to him but also to me as I got to know more about their website.
We knew that Easter was approaching and feared it would put strain on our projects not being in the same area or being able to contact each other easily. So we made a group Skype so over easter we are able to communicate and keep the project productivity on a high level.
I am happy with the group changes and and excited to see both our creations at the end as a final product.